Workplace Wellness and Meditation
Workplace Wellness with Gong Sound Meditation
Workplace wellness programs not only contribute to a more harmonious workplace, but also add to your bottom line. I am truly passionate about my craft and have seen first-hand the significant benefits people gain from my Gong Sound Meditation sessions. My sessions are customised and delivered in-house. I offer a unique experience that promotes sustainable physical and physiological well-being.
How It Works
Sessions typically run for an hour. Each session is comprised of an introduction followed by some breathing exercises, 45 minutes of Gong Sound Meditation, then a couple of minutes of silence. A collective debriefing forum is also offered upon completion, with tips for adaptive post-session practices to ensure participants make the most of the experience.
Participants are required to sit or lay comfortably on the floor, and must bring a yoga mat or towel, and a pillow for head support.
- Calmer and clearer thinking
- Less stress and anxiety
- More effective problem solving capabilities
- Increased learning capacity
- Increased workforce productivity
- More creative and innovative practices
- Restores intrinsic state of balance and relaxation
- Natural euphoric experience
- Stimulates the glandular system to clear and break up any emotional blockages
- Reduces workplace absenteeism
- Minimises risk and injury
- Helps to create a balanced environment
- Creates a happy and more ‘socially connected’ environment
- Brings people together
- Encourages group participation
- Building on workplace engagement, retention and performance outcomes though an experience of focused self-care and relaxation
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood, memory and behaviour
- Increases energy levels, as an inner source of energy is activated
- Brainwave patterns of Alpha state that promotes healing
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Increased clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to a lack of action
Mindfulness meditation has a long term еffесt for reducing ѕtrеѕѕ.
Whеn rеgulаrlу рrасtiѕеd оvеr a реriоd оf timе, it has a сumulаtivе effect, ѕо that rеgulаr meditators аrе lеѕѕ affected bу ѕtrеѕѕ соmраrеd tо nоn-mеditаtоrѕ. Evеn if a person hasn’t meditated recently, rеѕеаrсh shows thаt their rеѕiliеnсе inсrеаѕеѕ.