A Gong Sound Meditation is a deeply powerful experience. For some it can even be life-changing. As sound from the Gong penetrates through the whole body it impacts the brain waves, respiratory system and heart function.
A deep reverberating sound pulsates the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
Sound & Vibration helps with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to meditate
- For physical and emotional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
Event Details What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat, pillow, blanket
- Online bookings are essential
- Prepaid only (Limited spaces available)
- Non-refundable tickets
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted
Leith James – Sound Therapist
With over 12 years’ experience as a gong master and Certified Sound Practitioner through The British Academy of Sound Therapy, Leith performs, teaches and tours across Australia in yoga studios, festivals and corporate wellness programs. Leith uses ancient instruments including gongs, didgeridoo, chimes and other percussion instruments to create soundscapes to help people relax the mind and body through sound.
Come along and rejuvenate body and mind on a cellular level through the power of Sound
*Many walk away with a natural buzz that lasts for several hours, days or weeks.
“This experience is not to be missed” Book now to reserve your space!!!