Join Leith James, Gong Master and Sound Practitioner with the British Academy of Sound for a very special and memorable occasion of relaxation and transformation. Leith, a Brisbane musician, composer, teacher & sound therapist is offering two Gong Sound Performances as part of Bundaberg’s Chinese New Year Celebrations.
A Gong Sound Meditation is like a very deep and lasting message, by tuning the body and mind a resonance of balance is created. The Gongs create multidimensional ripples of sound that bathe your entire body while clearing and recharging the whole mind, body and spirit.
Gongs help you to drop into a meditation in a nurturing way. Negativity and chaos are suspended, irregularity and resistance are cleared, and your whole being is reset to a state of harmony and alignment.
At the session you will experience a powerful 6 Gong setup + other transformative instruments that will help to strengthen your nervous system and increase your energy.
Gong sounds can assist with the following:
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to meditate
- For physical and emotional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
Two x 45 minute Sessions will be held:-
· 11 am to 11.45am
· 1pm to 1.45pm
Due to the nature of this unique sound meditation, no late admittance will be accepted after the starting time.
Bookings 16th of February 2019
$35 per person
- Bookings are essential online
- Prepaid only (No door tickets as there are limited spaces)
- Be quick – spots are limited
Things to Note:
- Seated meditation
- No children under 18 years old
So come along and rejuvenate body and mind on a cellular level through the power of the Gongs.
*Please note many walk away with a natural happy buzz that lasts for several hours
- Palo Santo wood/oil (Space clearing)
- Egyptian Chakra Clearing Oils
- Gong Sound Meditation Cd`s